Cultivo is the new way to invest in nature at scale. Our mission is to regenerate 1% of the world’s land to healthy ecosystems.
We believe the triple crises of climate change, biodiversity loss and water stress are the most important human challenges in our lifetime, and Cultivo provides a unique opportunity for you to make a lasting impact. Additionally you get to work with a diverse international team across our multiple locations. We are a small, and tight team that moves fast with minimum bureaucracy and maximum impact. We believe that empathy, curiosity, and humility allow us to achieve co-created results and creative breakthroughs.
We’re looking for you to lead the communications activities for Cultivo. In doing so, you'll fill a critical role in crafting the future we envision together. Ideally we are looking for this role to be based in the East Coast of the US.
What You'll Be Doing
- Working closely with the Chief Strategy Officer to develop the communications plan and objectives for the company
- Lead thought leadership (e.g. white papers, primers, video explainers) that raises the profile and credibility of the company
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with communications agencies and suppliers
- Lead our participation in key events, webinars, and awards
- Drive our earned and owned media activities including PR, social and video content
- Lead the drafting of press releases or media pitches working closely with our PR advisors
- Ensure our key messaging and branding is consistent across all touch points, both internally and externally
- Having fun in the process!
What you’ll need
- 3-5 years experience and a proven track record in a similar communications role
- A strategic mindset
- Domain expertise in the space we operate in (e.g. environment / climate change / biodiversity / sustainable finance)
- Hands-on experience in PR and media relations
- Excellent English and communication skills, and ability to write articulately
- Strong interpersonal skills, to be effective with a remote and diverse team
- A sense of ownership for everything you do and empathy for all your peers
- A no ego attitude
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package including equity options
- Remote working
- International office locations
- A results-based working environment leading to self managed, flexible hours and vacations
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com